TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Only ORIGINAL copy of training voucher will be accepted and must be presented to TS Exim Sdn Bhd upon training. Failure to present the voucher will subject the trainees to pay the total amount in cash or via major credit cards.
2. The date to which each voucher is valid is printed on the voucher. The voucher shall be considered "INVALID" and cannot be used after the valid date.
3. Re-training request (if training voucher had fully utilized) will subject the trainees to pay training fees in total amount.
4. Training lessons is not available during weekend and major public holidays.
5. If more trainees register for training than a location can accommodate, TS Exim Sdn Bhd will accept registrations on a first come first-served basis, determined by the date that TSExim Sdn Bhd receives payment in full for training fees.
6. TS Exim Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel any training lessons if attendance is insufficient.
7. Any intellectual and industrial property, rights to materials, as well as the preparatory material thereof are vested exclusively with TS Exim Sdn Bhd. The candidate shall not publish the materials or make copies thereof.
8. The candidate is not permitted to remove or change any indication concerning the copyrights or the intellectual property rights of the material, including the statement of confidential nature and nondisclosure of material.
9. TS Exim Sdn Bhd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Terms and Conditions.
Please be noted that any form of audio/video recording devices are strictly PROHIBITED during all training sessions; including those on your mobile phones. Action will be taken to any deliberate violations.